Hello Everyone, hope you all keeping well
Bringing you lot of colors (pretty, pretty) on the blog this week and how to stay motivated.
It’s so hard to stay motivated; it’s like a challenge especially when you know you’ve tried your hardest, and things are not going according to plans.
I am going to list few things that keep me motivated, and hopefully, it might help someone that feels like giving up.
1. Make a list of all the things you want to achieve, start with the simple ones and then on to the longer term goals.
2. Celebrate yourself each time you have accomplished one of these goals, and that will motivate you to move on to the next.
3. Don’t be too hard on yourself; this can be so easily done without you even realizing that you are doing it if so take a step back and approach it differently.
4. When you feel like giving up, question yourself why you started in the first place.
5. Visualize the end goals and how rewarding and satisfying it will be when its all done.
6. Have a look or read about other people’s success stories their downfalls and comebacks and use that to motivate yourself, do this without comparing yourself to others.
7. Excercise, this is still working on, because I cannot keep myself motivated to work out on my own.
but now that Caydreen is a bit older I can drop her off at family members and then go the gym.
I used to be a frequent gym goer, and there is no greater feeling when you get a good workout, you just feel so refreshed and energized.
8. Be confident, believe and love yourself that whatever you set out to do, you will achieve.
Hope my list helps you to keep going and stay motivated, its hard but it can be done.
My dress is from https://www.boohoo.com, wishing you all a wonderful week.