Hello my lovelies, Hope you are all doing well, thank you for the love on my previous post Be Bold Beautiful and Brave wearing prints this summer, really do appreciate it. This week I am showing…View Post
Hope you are all doing well and enjoying these beautiful sunny warm days.
This week I am talking all about prints, there are so many prints out there to play around with this summer, like florals, gingham, plaid, polka dots, monochromes, leopard prints and lots more.
Not everyone is brave enough to try some of these prints, but for me, I am not scared when it comes to trying anything to do with fashion, I love it and love taking the risk.
Sometimes I pulled it off, sometimes I don’t and I just laughed at myself, because I don’t take some things too seriously.
To be honest, how are you going to know what works for you and what doesn’t?, if you are not willing to play around and try.
Summer is the best time to experiment with different colours and prints
I got these trousers from Asos, at first I was a bit hesitant with the loud print, and then I remembered I am no longer settling for comfort zones.
This print has more of a vintage look and I love that about it, it’s different and you won’t see everyone wearing it, it’s stylish fits perfectly and very flattering, I kept it simple and didn’t accessorize because I wanted it to stand out.
I have collected a few different types of prints to play around in this summer and I promise that I will try and photograph as much as possible to show you guys.
Please keep up to date with my Instagram pagehttps://www.instagram.com/kaydeoncargill to see more.
Have you been playing around with prints? let me know in the comment section.
Thanks for reading and catch up with you all next Monday for a new post.
Hope you are all keeping well.
This week I am listing five shoe hacks that every girl should know.
- We all have that favorite shoe that we like to wear, sometimes we wear it continuously until the tip of it worn out and started making that annoying sound, simple replace the tip of them with a shoe heel tip, you can find these on eBay or Amazon that way you will have lots more wear out of them.
2. A shoe a little bit too big – we often found a shoe that we liked so much, but they might be a bit too big, simply solve the problem by buying an insole cushion, some of these comes in the form of a foamy sponge, which gives you a bit of extra filling and comfort these are a game changer.
3. Marks on shoes can be a put-off, you can remove marks on patent shoes with nail polish remover and vinegar with a toothbrush on others, vinegar works well for everything.
4. A tight shoe can be unbearable, causing so much discomfort that you lose focus on what’s happening around you, to break into them wear the shoe with a pair of sock around the house and blow dry it for a few minutes with a hairdryer.
5. some shoes can very slippery, and you get that feeling you’re going to fall on your face anytime soon, simply solve the problem by using a sandpaper and rub off the bottom of the shoe to give it more of a firmer grip.
Hope these are all helpful, thank you all for reading and catch up with you soon.
Hope you are doing well, and enjoying this glorious sunshine, of all the years living in England I have never seen such hot lovely weather and for so long.
I am enjoying every bit of it.
This week I will be listing my top five ways to get that beautiful summer glow
- Water- I know water is one of the hardest things to drink for some people, but here is a little trick, get one of those kool looking water bottle and take it everywhere you go, set yourself a target, by drinking two or three bottles a day until you can do more, water is so essential and important for beautiful glowing skin.
2. Exfoliate- Exfoliating every now and then is very important to get rid of dead skin cells on the body, there are so many on the market to choose from, regular exfoliating will leave your skin looking fresh, healthy and feeling soft.
3. Moisturize- Moisturizing is so important to help and prevent dry skin, I’ve been using coconut oil for a while now, and its one of the best decisions I’ve made, it’s very affordable, smells delicious and leave my skin feeling smooth and nourished.
4. Face Mask- This is my Sunday treat, it can easily be done, put your mask on and carry on doing your tasks, face mask leaves your skin looking healthy and refreshed instant summer glow.
5. Glow oil- I love the glow oils, after your exfoliation and putting on moisturizer you can add a little bit of glow oil over your body to get that extra glow, I use the glowing oil by Barry M, smells divine and does what it says on the bottle.
Do you have any routine that you follow? let me know in the comment section.
Thanks for reading, catch up next Monday with a new pot.
Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well.
This week I am doing a similar post to last weeks but with a white t-shirt another staple piece.
I feel like sometimes we have these pieces and only style them one way without switching them up.
so I will be starting a series by styling one piece in several different ways.
Some of these pictures have different tones, I am using a new camera and having problems with the settings, some of them will show me up a bit lighter.
Five ways how I styled my white t-shirt during the summer time
1. The first way of styling my white t-shirt, I accessorized with a dramatic necklace, giving it an evening look, you can use any necklace you desire.
2. The second way I created a crop top, by simply folding it under my boobs and tie a knot at the back.
3. The third way I tied a knot at the front, making it more stylish
4 .Fourth way I simply put a hairband and wrapped it around at the side and formed a little teardrop at the side.
5. The fifth way of stying my t-shirt, I dropped one side and created an off the shoulder look.
Hope you are all liking the new series, styling one piece in several ways, thank you all for reading, catch up with you next Monday for a new post.
Hope you are all doing well, this week I am showing you how to style a white shirt five ways during the summer time.
A white shirt is a staple piece and every girl should have one in their wardrobe.
They are versatile can be worn with absolutely everything.
Top five ways to style a white shirt during the summertime.
1. The first way I styled my white shirt is putting on this cute little collar accessory, to give it a different and stylish look.
2. second a way of styling my white shirt, I simply fold the collar tucked it in and give it more of a V-shaped at the front.
3. The third way of styling my shirt is folding the collar tucked it in, formed a v-shape just like the second picture, and then tie the front for a cute girly sexy look.
4. The fourth way I kept the collars up, and simply tucked it under my boobs and tie a knot at the back.
5. The fifth way I created a bandeau top by tying both sleeves at the front and formed a cute little bow
I hope this inspires you to play around with your white shirt and create different looks
Thanks for reading, and catch you next Monday for a new post.
Hope you are all doing well.
Father’s day is fast approaching, and it can be a bit overwhelming sometimes trying to find that perfect gift, so I have decided to make a father’s day gift guide to give you some ideas.
Cufflinks are not an everyday use for everyone but are essential to have, it’s one of those items we never think of buying until they are needed, they are a classic piece and adds that extra touch to an outfit on special occasions.
2. Personalised Gifts
I love getting gifts personalized, it just adds that special touch, it shows that you put a lot of thought and care into it, by personalizing a gift that is handmade it means no one else will have it, and it’s something the recipients will treasure forever.
3.Family day out
Get something organized and take him out for a treat, make that day all about him, some fathers work really hard, so a good treat with the family can be a memorable one.
Keyrings with a special message on it is a keeper, it’s a gift they can carry around daily with them, and it’s that one gift you know will get its full use.
5. something they always wanted
Men sometimes always have something they want to get, they kept talking about it but somehow never find the time to go and buy it, maybe because they don’t have the time, and sometimes they are just damn lazy, so you can have a listening ears and go purchase that item, gift wrap it and problem solved.
Go out and treat those dads, some of them truly deserve it, Happy father’s day to all you hard working fathers when it comes.
Are you thinking about Blogging? but afraid of the what IF’S
Hope you are all doing well, sorry that I didn’t update the blog https://www.kaydeoncargill.co.uk last week, had a rough week with a very poorly baby, but all is well and I’m back with you this week, can I just thank you again for your support, because even though there wasn’t a new post, you guys came over and spent a few minutes reading, that gave me a whole lot of positivity to keep on pushing, whatever your reasons are I do appreciate you.
As you can tell from the title, I will be talking a little bit about my blogging journey.
Blogging was something I always wanted to do but was a bit timid and hesitant because I was afraid of what Tom, Dick, Harry and the odd miss Pam might say and think.
But I built up the courage and ditch fear, and here I am almost six months in.
Blogging is very interesting, scary and daunting, but its also a piece of mind that you own a little space on the internet that you can showcase your work and help motivate people, I have gained a handful of people that supports me through it all, and that to me is a big accomplishment, and I will continue doing it for you.
I’ve had a few opportunities offered to me, but I turned them down mainly because I feel like I wasn’t ready, I wanted to grow some more, I was also scared because I still think I don’t know what I am doing and still in the learning process, and I didn’t know how to react that people see me like what I am doing and wants to work with little ole me, I will continue to make contents and take the right opportunity that is beneficial to me and to you my readers.
I am going to say this, if are you thinking of blogging or doing something that you always wanted to do, it can be anything and you are afraid of what people might think or say, stop it now and go do it, I am doing all of this through fear, to post a picture on (https://www.instagram.com/kaydeoncargill), to publish a new blog post, to pin something on (https://www.pinterest.com/kaydeonc) each time I do it, believe it or not its through fear, don’t let anyone or anything stop you from doing what you want to do, build up courage and let go of fear and go for what you want.
At the end of the day, it’s about you, and I think it’s now time we get over this fearful word PEOPLE.
I am taking suggestions of what you would like to see more on the blog, let me know, so we can do this together.
Thanks for reading, catch up with you all next Monday.
Hope you are all doing well and had a lovely weekend.
Hope you all got a chance to watch the royal wedding it was so beautiful, I enjoyed every bit of it.
This week I am talking about body confidence because I feel like we put so much pressure on ourselves to look a certain way.
Deprecating ourselves and finding everything under the sun to criticise what we don’t like about our bodies.
Earlier this week I experienced something, at first I thought nothing of it until I got the chance to do a recap of what actually happened and it shook me up a bit.
Cadrian my ten years old had a party at her school celebrating the royal wedding, in which they had to dress up.
She picked two dresses leading up to the day to wear, one of which was a little bit inappropriate to me for her to wear,
it was a bit too skimpy and see-through, but in her eyes, she couldn’t see what I was talking about, because to her it’s perfect, so I opted for the other one.
The day arrived, doing our usual morning routine, she got dressed came in my room in the dress I told her not to wear, I immediately told her ” to take it off and wear the other one”, with no extra time to waste in my busy morning schedule I was fuming.
Went and checked to see how she was getting on and found the little girl in tears, saying she doesn’t like the dress because she doesn’t like the way her arms looked in the dress.
Tell me now; she is only TEN!……, I would love to have her perfect little arms, this shows us how early we start nitpicking on our body parts. Long story short, I insisted she wears the dress, all because of her reason not to, she wore the dress with a cardigan, when I picked her from school it was tied around her waist mmmm.
I am not overly confident with my body, but I am learning to accept and appreciate what I cannot change, sometimes the things we picked on only our eyes can see because it’s not that serious.
Let us love ourselves along with our flaws because that is what makes us unique and special; educate our children to love themselves and accept who they are, and not let society negativity brainwashed their little minds, persuading them that they have to look a certain way to be accepted.
Taking these pictures was a task, Caydreen just wouldn’t cooperate lol, she was just doing what she feels like, these are few from a thousand.
This week quote
Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.
Hope you are all doing well, this week I am doing a little flashback posting a few pictures from when I’ve just started.
Few of the many reasons why I started blogging was because I wanted to go out more, get involved, push myself from my comfort zone doing it all with a bit of fashion, and to show people that it’s ok to do what they want, without letting fear taking control.
some of these pictures made me cringed a little lol, but hey it’s a learning process, and I am all for growth and learning more as I go along.
Let me know what you think in the comment section.
The main thing is that I am doing exactly what I wanted to do, still many rooms for improvements, but it comes with
time and I am in no rush.
Have yourselves a fantastic week.