Hope you are doing well, and enjoying this glorious sunshine, of all the years living in England I have never seen such hot lovely weather and for so long.
I am enjoying every bit of it.
This week I will be listing my top five ways to get that beautiful summer glow
- Water- I know water is one of the hardest things to drink for some people, but here is a little trick, get one of those kool looking water bottle and take it everywhere you go, set yourself a target, by drinking two or three bottles a day until you can do more, water is so essential and important for beautiful glowing skin.
2. Exfoliate- Exfoliating every now and then is very important to get rid of dead skin cells on the body, there are so many on the market to choose from, regular exfoliating will leave your skin looking fresh, healthy and feeling soft.
3. Moisturize- Moisturizing is so important to help and prevent dry skin, I’ve been using coconut oil for a while now, and its one of the best decisions I’ve made, it’s very affordable, smells delicious and leave my skin feeling smooth and nourished.
4. Face Mask- This is my Sunday treat, it can easily be done, put your mask on and carry on doing your tasks, face mask leaves your skin looking healthy and refreshed instant summer glow.
5. Glow oil- I love the glow oils, after your exfoliation and putting on moisturizer you can add a little bit of glow oil over your body to get that extra glow, I use the glowing oil by Barry M, smells divine and does what it says on the bottle.
Do you have any routine that you follow? let me know in the comment section.
Thanks for reading, catch up next Monday with a new pot.